You are welcome to try out any event. If you decide that you like it, we encourage you to support PSS by registering your middle school aged youth as an official PSS member. Click on the Join PSS tab.
1) deliver the following items to
. Amy Ajello, PSS Treasurer, 314 Wildwood Ave, Piedmont, CA 94611
2) initial annual dues of $40 (checks payable to “Amy Ajello”)
3) a completed Exploring Youth Application form
Our club year is from August through the following summer. After your first year as a registered member, renew for subsequent years by providing $40 dues at the start of each new club year. When your youth graduates from 8th grade or reaches 14 years in age, they are ready to transition from PSS to the Piedmont Community Service Crew!
For more information about Piedmont Service Squad, please contact one of the Crew Committee members, or Ken Li at Ken.i.Li@sbcglobal.net
- Amy Ajello, PSS Treasurer
- Kendra Ellis, PSS Committee co-Chair
- Judy Lee, PSS Committee co-Chair, <email@example.com>
- Ken Li, <Ken.i.Li@sbcglobal.net>
- Carole Parker
- Winnie Wong
- Alana Zhou