Renewing members: download the following document listed under “Forms”:
* WHEN you turn 18 yrs of age, you must also submit a new BSA Adult Application, and take Venturing Youth Protection Training (YPT). Contact the crew advisor for details.
Review the entire crew website section About with your parents to refresh yourself about the crew.
Note that the crew year ends when the PHS College and Career Center sets the deadline for submitting service hours, typically early May. Plan to renew for the next crew year in May!
1) Fill out the BSA Medical Forms, parts A&B.
Make sure to attach a copy of your current insurance card.
Have a parent sign the forms.
1) Dues for each year are $40, preferably by check payable to “Piedmont Community Service Crew”. Send this in before Oct 31! Late dues are $50 if received between Nov 1 and Dec 15. After Dec 15, members are dropped and have to re-register at $50.
[These dues cover the BSA registration fees, your own crew t-shirt, and support our crew’s philanthropic projects.]
Make donations (generally tax deductible) of $100 or any other amount you’re comfortable with, payable to:
2) “Rebuilding Together Oakland” (note “PCSC”)
3) “Piedmont BSA/FOS” (note “Crew 22”)
Please deliver these donation checks via the Crew Treasurer.
Deliver the renewal forms and checks to our crew treasurer!
Tiffany Foo, Crew Treasurer
Or, you can also deliver to
Ken Li, Crew Advisor
53 Calvert Ct
Piedmont CA 94611