New members joining for the first time: download the following 2 documents listed under “Forms”.
Review the entire crew website section About with your parents.
Note that the crew year ends when the PHS College and Career Center sets the deadline for submitting service hours, typically early May. Crew registration is always for the present crew year, even if you join near the end. Plan to renew for the next crew year in May!
1) Fill out the BSA Youth Application
(you only need to print pages 5 & 7 to save paper.)
* IF you are a continuing member who is renewing, go to the RENEW page; this form is not required.
* WHEN you turn 18 yrs of age, you must submit an adult application. Contact the crew advisor for details.
2) Fill out the BSA Medical Forms, parts A&B.
Make sure to attach a copy of your current insurance card.
1) Dues for each crew year are $40, preferably by check payable to “Piedmont Community Service Crew”. Send this in. [These dues cover the BSA registration fees, your own crew t-shirt, and support our crew’s philanthropic projects.]
Make donations (generally tax deductible) of $100 or any other amount you’re comfortable with, payable to:
2) “Rebuilding Together Oakland” (note “PCSC”)
3) “Piedmont BSA/FOS” (note “Crew 22”)
Please deliver these donation checks via the Crew Treasurer.